Compare up to 4 motorhomes or 4 caravans
Mobilvetta Tekno Line Kea P
3 models with prices starting from
The award-winning Mobilvetta Tekno-Line is the ultimate in motorhome luxury featuring two unique and versatile ranges.
For those seeking an unparalleled motorhoming experience Marquis present the Kea P series offering 3 cool and captivating compact low profile models. This exclusive range is competitively priced within its luxury sector, but without any compromise to quality or specification.
Inside each Tekno Line motorhome Mobilvetta’s expert designers have created the perfect fusion of traditional hand-crafted style furniture and contemporary Italian design.
The interiors of all models have been sculpted to provide elegant and opulent living spaces whilst innovative and modern storage techniques ensure that each of these well-appointed motorhomes makes getting away from it all a true pleasure.
Tekno Line motorhomes are built using the latest iTech insulating technology, the range comes with a 100% wood free construction giving a waterproof, heat insulating and stable motorhome guaranteed to stand the test of time.
Key Features & Benefits
Fiat Euro6D Chassis with 160bhp Engine with 6 speed gearbox
Ensuring a comfortable driving experience. With a Fiat automatic gearbox available as a cost option
Exquisite Italian Style & Design
Experience the perfect fusion of style and Italian design in the Tekno Line motorhome range with stunning "Capuccino" woodwork.
Drivers Pack; ESP inc traction control plus, hill hold assist and hill descent control
Your Mobilvetta features sophisticated control technologies which can be operated from the cabin easily and quickly.
NCC Approved with Full UK Specification. Your Mobilvetta motorhome:
- Has been rigorously tested
- Is safe and legal for use on UK roads
- Has met all NCC approval standards
- Is certified safe for you and your family
From a short break to a longer holiday, the fitted solar panel can ensure that your battery life lasts longer. Being self sufficient helps you take advantage of the freedom a motorhome brings.
DAB radio with touchscreen Sat Nav & integrated rear view observation camera
Make your way to your holiday destination with ease and with the latest audio technology.
Multi positional electric drop down beds
The expert designers at Mobilvetta have included space saving electric drop down bed options, in every Tekno Line model.
Heated Wing Mirrors
Mobilvetta Tekno-Line door mirrors are electrically heated, eliminating ice and condensation build-up quickly, to help you see more clearly in any weather.
iTech Insulating Technology with 100% Wood Free Construction
Built using iTech insulating technology, the range is construted 100% wood free giving a waterproof, heat insulating and stable motorhome.
Exterior BBQ and Shower Points
From washing off a muddy dog after a walk to grilling an al fresco dinner for the family, this couldn’t be easier, thanks to the functionality of the external BBQ and shower points
Grade III Fully Insulated use
Enjoy the perfect climate 365 days a year. All Mobilvetta motorhomes have successfully achieved the Grade III classification for heating and thermal insulation.
Centralised Locking Cabin/Body with Remote Control
Enjoy the added convenience of centralised locking of the motorhome cab and body.
- Fiat X290 2.3L 160bhp Euro 6D chassis with six speed gearbox
- Automatic gear box option
- High level dashboard
- Lounge trim level - bronze finishing
- Steering wheel radio controls
- DAB Radio with touchscreen Sat Nav & rear observation camera system with Bluetooth & USB on all models. (X-ZENT DAB radio)
- Ergonomic swivel captain style cab seats
- Automatic cab air conditioning
- Electric & heated wing mirrors
- Drivers pack: Cruise control - Traction Plus - ESC - Hill assist - Hill descend Driver & passenger air bags
- 16” Alloy wheels
- Leather steering wheel and gear lever
- 120L Fresh water tank.
- 110L Waste water tank
- WINTER PACK - insulated waste water tank and exhaust valve with anti-freeze protection
- Truma Combi 6 gas/electric space & water heating system
- 7” control panel for lighting/water levels/battery and temperature control.
- Flyscreens and blinds on all habitation windows
- Heki rooflights with blind & flyscreens
- Internal underfloor storage
- Electric drop down beds (varies by model)
- TV bracket and aerial
- Awning light
- Two forward facing seats with lap & diagonal belts
- Truma i-Net
- Speakers on bedroom
- GPS Tracker
- Smoke detector sensor
- Carbon monoxide sensor
- 150L Three-way fridge & freezer compartment
- Two burner & electric hot plate hob cooker Dometic gas oven/grill with integrated extractor hood
- Multi-functional chopping board
- Chrome sink with mixer tap
- Slide out larder style cupboard
- Large separate shower with frosted door
- Vanity unit with toothbrush & soap holder
- Towel rail and toilet roll holder & brush
- Shower duckboard in Tek wood
- Sunroof 28x28cm
- Chrome storage shelves and towel rail
- Chrome showerhead and fixings
- 12v - 220V and TV sockets
- Heavy duty entrance door with window, blinds and integrated dustbin
- Mosquito net for entrance door
- Exterior skirt storage compartment
- Exterior TV aerial socket
- External shower point
- External 240V socket
- Exterior BBQ point
- Storage for 2 x gas bottles
- Ambient LED Lighting throughout
- Solar panel
- Spacious wardrobe
- Luxurious Comfort Grey eco synthetic leather* + fabric combined upholstery with fire retardant treatment
- iTech insulation technology with 100% wood free construction.
- Luxury mattresses
- Spacious rear garage with easy access (selected models)
Your new Mobilvetta motorhomes benefits from the following warranty:
- 10-Year water ingress warranty
- Fiat Chassis Warranty.
- 24 month manufacturer habitation guarantee
Click here to find out more.